Caden does not really enjoy long periods in the car (I guess I wouldn't really want to stare at my head rest for 5 hours either) so we try and keep him entertained. As soon as you give him a toy, dvd case, pacifier, or WHATEVER, he immediately tosses it over his seat (to the door side, of course) and then starts complaining quite loudly. We quickly learned that peek-a-boo keeps him quite entertained until, of course, the hat or blankie hits the floor between his carseat and the door!!
When in the course of human events...
12 years ago





1 Shout Outs:
Um, while you might think that Caden is trying to say "Peek a Boo" what he's actually trying to say is "Wow, Mom, this hat rocks! If I was coordinated enough I would put this straight onto my cute little head and proclaim to the world that someday I hope to be a Texas Longhorn. GO HORNS!!"
Post a Comment