Monday, December 15, 2008

A Little Runnin' Around....

The boys and I went over to our frisbee golf park for a little runnin' around. Boys get sooo bored so quickly being all couped up all day. Girls may get just as bored but that I will just never know! We do not own the frisbee set that is used for frisbee golf so the older two boys grabbed a little toy basketball to throw back and forth. Hey, whatever works AND gets you out of the house, right? Caden was having a hard time walking in the lush grass and kept falling. He doesn't really care for the feel of the cold, wet grass on his little cold, numb hands (can't say that I blame him) so he held onto my finger or my legs for most of our outing. He was just as happy as the other two just to be out and about.

Just checking out the scene upon our arrival.

"Huuuuuh...Oooooooh!" Caden spotted some golfers.Hangin' out on a surface where he can stay upright.Cade's doing his best Lightning McQueen impression or waiting for it to snow. I'm not exactly sure which.

1 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

Psssst...Hey, Cade! You need to come to NYC and visit your cousins (you know, the OTHER group of 5 kids in your life whose names all start with "J" LOL!) We have SNOW for you to catch on that cute little tongue!! We'll be waiting for you! :)