Anytime we had down time at the house, the boys were quite anxious to run next door to play basketball! Alex, the basketball player, lives next door and the boys LOVE him!! Alex is very accommodating and lowers the rim and is an awesome rebounder. And like I just said, the boys LOVE him!!
Cute little Jack taking a breather!!
And my happy go lucky hibiscus totin' baby!!




2 Shout Outs:
Hi Stephanie...it's Kristy Falke. Your blog is so cute and your family is absolutely adorable! Brad sure enjoyed Jeff on their golf trip. I have a picture of them on my blog. Come and check it out. How did you get things on the left side of your blog? I was just wondering how you did that...it is such a cute set-up.
Hey Stef! Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time at your dads!!
Post a Comment