...from our home to yours!! I LOVE decorating for the holidays! Almost too much, I think! It's especially fun trying to decorate a new home for your first Christmas in it! I bought enough ribbon to cover one and a half football fields if rolled out end to end. Jeff sweetly reminded me that we do not have THAT much stair railing but one just never knows! Ha! Since the arrival of the puppy, the presents have been removed from under the tree. And I thought Cade would be the problem! The Christmas tree skirt is removed hourly by the sweet little pup himself. It just doesn't look right without the skirt, so I put it back each time he removes it and I repeat that same motion multiple.times.per.day!! Merry Christmas to meee!! I'm so looking forward to Christmas this year and feel so very blessed!










3 Shout Outs:
It sure looks pretty. AS usual, you did a great job. I just love the Santas you have on the bottom shelf of your sofa table. Merry Christmas to all of you.
Oh, I am so jealous of your gorgeous stair railing (and of course all of that SPACE, lol!) Beautiful decorating as usual! We don't have presents under the tree, either. Of course, my problem is a toddler and an ornery 4-year-old! I think I'll put the presents out on the evening of Christmas Eve! :)
Your home looks beautiful Stef!
Post a Comment