Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FORE!!

Nicholas took golf lessons at the clubhouse this week and really enjoyed them. Today was his last day of golf school and Jeff thought he'd enjoy playing 9 holes this afternoon to practice what he has learned. Our house sits right on the golf course so I was able to take pictures from the backyard when they got to our hole. It was fun to watch Nicholas and convenient that I could do so from the porch instead of the green! Heehee! (I'm NOT a fan of golf but the four boys in my life are so I'm learning to appreciate their love of the game.)


Nicholas and Jeff !

Nicholas about to swing!

Jeff has removed the flag...time to putt! Nicholas picking out the club that will land him on the green!
Look at my boy driving the golf cart! Hope I'm this laid back when he's driving a real car!
Our lovely backyard view!!
My two oldest boys having a great time together!

0 Shout Outs: