I just got to spend 17 days with my Mom. Well my boys did anyhow. Jeff and I went to a convention in Vegas and my Mom stayed with the boys while we were away. Prior to that we were in Texas visiting her and my Dad and family for my brother's wedding. So all in all...she had a lot of 'us' time. And the boys loved every second of it. I'm especially grateful for my Mom's craftiness and eagerness to help me with my lack thereof. While we were in Vegas, she stayed very busy...
My fireplace has always bothered me. The wall is so tall above the mantle, I never even attempted to figure out what could go there. But Mom had a vision...we bought some wall stickers at Kohl's and some frames at Michael's and I already had everything else. I think it looks great! Thanks, Mom!!

I bought this cute 'All Because Two People Fell in Love' sign in Texas. Jeff had the pleasure of lugging it around the various airports and flights we went in/on to get back home. We bought a fifth 'F' to replace a mirror that was on the wall so that each of us are represented below the sign. How stinkin' cute is that?

We have two indentations on either side of our office double doors that have always been bare. So again, a trip to Michael's and a crafty Mom later and now we have these two identical wall arrangements filling in the void. I love them!!


In case you haven't noticed by now, I REALLY like to decorate with letters. I saw this idea on another blog I follow and fell in love with it. My Mom covered this 'F' with moss and hung it over a mirror.
And this is the project that started it all...Jack's room got some fresh paint and a new set-up. Jack's room was originally beige and red and didn't really go with the bedding. I'm still working on this project. He needs some window treatments and some stuff on the walls...but I'm so pleased with its progress!!





3 Shout Outs:
Hey Stefanie! Wow!!! your home looks great! Sounds like your mom and dad stayed very very busy!!!
Hope you had a fun few weeks! How was the wedding?! Did the boys enjoy being with their cousins?!
How was Vegas??!! Hope you guys had a great time!!!
Looks great! I love all the letters as well!
Post a Comment