Thursday, January 22, 2009

Game On!!!

While Jeff and I were busy doing this last night...

Caden was busy doing this...

However, the clean up was TOTALLY worth the victory! Did you see my score?

5 Shout Outs:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you and Jeff went bowling and left Caden behind. I'm still not familiar with the Wii thingy yet.

Jenny said...

Wow! I had no idea you were such a great bowler! I'm cracking up at your Miis! Josh is the bowling champ of our family so far...he gets up around 200. The rest of us, well...let's just say we're not that great yet!

Stefanie said...

We don't usually leave Caden at home by himself. They have to be at least 4 years old before we'll even consider that as an option. Ha Ha!! You and dad would LOVE the Wii. It is soooo much fun. It's more fun when you can actually beat your 9 year old at something. But, we've haven't tasted that victory yet. Durnit!!

John and Jill said...

Isn't amazing how sore you can get from playing those wii games? I seriously think I through my shoulder out playing tennis!!! Anyway, bowling is one of the favorites at our house also. Everyone is in search of attaining and retaining the "Pro" status!!!

John and Jill said...

or should that be "threw"