Yippee ki-yay! Somebody got their camera back today!! Any guesses on who? You may not be aware that my camera was broken the day before Christmas Eve and I have been in mourning ever since. *Gulp* The UPS man (gotta love that man) dropped off my newly fixed camera this morning and now I'm back in blogging business, folks!
Here is a video of Jackson showing off his bike riding abilities. Grandma and Peepaw bought him a brand new bike for Christmas. Thank you, Grandma and Peepaw! And of course, thanks again to Pop for teaching Jack how to enjoy his new bike. And enjoy it...he does!! I practically had to throw myself in front of him the other day to prevent him from jumping a ramp that was in the driveway. Slow down, dude but keep on ridin'!!
Here is a video of Jackson showing off his bike riding abilities. Grandma and Peepaw bought him a brand new bike for Christmas. Thank you, Grandma and Peepaw! And of course, thanks again to Pop for teaching Jack how to enjoy his new bike. And enjoy it...he does!! I practically had to throw myself in front of him the other day to prevent him from jumping a ramp that was in the driveway. Slow down, dude but keep on ridin'!!





1 Shout Outs:
Hurray on your camera!!! And Jack looks great! Is he already trying to pop a wheely? That guy is an animal!!
Post a Comment