We went down to Southern California the day after Christmas for a long weekend at Gram and Pops. The kids had a fabulous time playing with their cousins and playing with all of the cool things offered at Casa de Gram and Pop. Jack and Pop decided to have another go with the two wheeler bicycle. (Remember...we tried this over the summer and Jack didn't want Pop to let go!) Well, this time it was a complete success and I'm proud to say that Jack has mastered the two wheeler. Thanks, Pop!! Nicholas learned on that same bicycle when he was three and a half years old. Thanks again, Pop!! Looks like we'll be taking Caden down to Pop when his time comes, too.








2 Shout Outs:
Way to go, Jack!!
Okay, that was weird! I left that comment without realizing that it was also your title and then wondered why my comment was at the top of the page! Doh! Anyway, tell Jackson I'm proud of him for being so brave and learning a cool new skill! :)
Post a Comment