Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Spooktacular!!

Nicholas and Jackson celebrated both of their birthdays on Saturday with one birthday party. They did a Halloween themed costume party. They really enjoyed it. Nicholas got his first ever "icky" costume. Yes, he's the skeleton oozing blood. And Jackson went with the Batman costume. Whew! No gore for him (yet.)

Nicholas as the bleeding skeleton. Mwah ha ha!!

Minnie Mouse (Jocelyn) and Batman (Jackson). A couple of cuties!! Peepah with a monkey on his back!
Even "earless" this is the cutest durn monkey and mouse that I've ever seen. E-V-E-R!! (Peepah, Caden, Uncle John and Jared.)
STOP! Present time. (said like MC Hammer)
Most of the party-goers. Check out Pippi Longstocking, isn't she cute??

2 Shout Outs:

Anonymous said...

All the costumes were so cute. I love Pippi Longstockings hair. Very clever. So it begins with Nick and the scary characters.
Looks like everyone had a good time.

Chreph said...

I just want you to know that I totally did not steal your spooktacular heading! haha It was funny when I saw that you had already called yours the same...must be popular! : ) I love little kids in costumes, brings a whole different meaning to Halloween!
-Steph