Monday, October 27, 2008

Peepah's Visit!!

Peepah flew in last Wednesday afternoon for a visit. We have been having a GREAT time! I know that it seems that all of these pictures are taken around a dining table or at least with food in the background somewhere. That's just how we roll!!

Look how happy Caden is with a couple of credit cards in his hand. Hmm, I think it's safe to assume he takes after his Mommy!!

Peepah and Jack enjoying some lunch at Chubby's.

Peepah and the boys checking out our store.
One HAPPY baby!! This is Cade's "cheese" smile. If he even sees the camera...he goes right into cheese mode!
Patty Cake with Peepah!!
Cool Hand Luke's!! I warned you...we dig food!
Cade loves to cover his ears. He really got a kick out of it when Peepah decided to cover his too. Then, of course, it became a game.
"Just how big was that sandwich you ate, Caden?"

1 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Cute pics!!