Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October to ya!!

Yay!! It’s finally October. October is an exciting month in our home. Two of the three little goblins will celebrate birthdays this month and there’s something else that creates grand excitement this month but I can’t think of what that might be at the moment. Hmm!? Ahhh yes, I do remember now…it’s HALLOWEEN!! D’oh! Free candy. How could I have forgotten about the FREE candy. We have all of the fall décor up and hanging and now we get to go back and incorporate all of our Halloween things. The kids love helping with this. And if you couldn’t already tell by the blog background overhaul…I don’t mind the decoratin’ either. We get to start on our mission to find the “perfect” costume and figure out how we want to celebrate the birthdays. Let the excitement begin!!

2 Shout Outs:

John and Jill said...

Okay, you're getting quite tricky with this whole blog thing. How 'bout that picture! And your layout. . . quite spooky!! Everything looks great!!

Jenny said...

How did you do that with your picture??? Please share! That's too cute!