Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

We spent our day yesterday just hangin' out and doing some fall cleaning. The boys were playing beautifully together in 3 1/2 minute intervals as that's about how long it takes before somebody gets hurt. (Who in the sam hill invented wrestling and WHY??) Nicholas was getting bored (the taxi had long been parked) and asked if I would put Caden on his shoulders. (Where does the airbag go way up there?) Well, I'm glad I did because I got this really great photo of the boys. And had I actually planned for this photo...it never would've happened!!

4 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

Super cute picture! I like the fuzzy edges...what photo editing software do you use?

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! The boys are getting so big. Love the picture.

Jenny said...

Ooooh, scary background! Boo!

Unknown said...

I love the pics. It looks like you are all settled in. Post some pics of your new store, I hear it is doing great!