We stayed at Gram and Pop's house while we were down in Southern California. The kids really enjoy casa de gram and pop. They were up bright and early each morning and out on the tennis court before I even realized they were out of bed. Pop read the boys a story each night before they went to bed (that was a very special treat) and he even had Jack swimming WITHOUT a floatie by the end of our stay. (Thanks Pop!!) Nicholas learned to ride a bike (without training wheels) on that same sports court when he was 3 1/2 years old and I was anxious to see if Jack could master it at almost 5. Pop got him up on the bike just as I was coming around the corner. I was excitedly asking Pop if he had let go of the bike yet just as Jack was shouting with everything he had, "Pop, DON'T LET GO OF THE BIKE!!" So, while he didn't master the solo ride, he did have a "hecka" good time dragging Pop along behind him as he circled the court. And there's always next time!!
When in the course of human events...
12 years ago








1 Shout Outs:
Great pictures Stefanie!! I especially like the one where Jack and Joss are sound asleep with headphones on!! Hmmmmm. . . I wonder what they were watching that was so entertaining!
Or, was it just the sign of a l-o-n-g weekend.?
Post a Comment