Caden loves to crawl behind this little desk and hide. It has become a daily occurrence. All of the wires and cords (for the t.v., XBOX, cable, etc.) just make it all the more exciting for a little guy who has no idea the danger all of those things represent. The other day, Jack was sitting on the floor playing a game on the XBOX when Caden crawled into his new found hideout. All of the sudden I hear Jack start yelling, "No No, Caden!"..."Caden, NO NO!!" This went on for a few seconds and I ignored it as this kind of thing usually works itself out. But, not this time. This is what I heard next..."Okay, Caden! Fine!! I guess you'll just kill yourself then!" (Whew, Jackson finally understands the dangers of strangulation.) But seeing how those exact words have never ever been involved in one of the "working itself out" episodes before, I'm up and down the hall (where I had been unpacking boxes) lickety split to find poor little Cade all nicely tangled up. I guess we'll be keeping a closer eye on that little desk or maybe simply keeping a closer eye on Caden will do the trick!!
When in the course of human events...
12 years ago










2 Shout Outs:
Wow! Caden has grown since you left. I can't believe it! Karen gave me the bracelet you made for Lorelei right before you left,yesterday it is so precious. It made me really miss you. We started MOPS yesterday. It was strange without you there. Hope you are loving it there.
He gets CUTER in every photo I see of him. He has the best dimples. What a happy and curious boy he is!! xo, Martha
Post a Comment