Sunday, September 28, 2008

Toot Toot, hey, Beep Beep!!

Nicholas and Caden were playing together in the living room this afternoon and decided to pay Jack and me a visit in the bedroom. So, he loaded Caden and a few toys into the taxi aka laundry basket and in they zoomed! I got the biggest kick out of what Nicholas had done. I chuckled and said, "That looks quite comfy, you even thought to throw in a pillow!" to which he quickly replied, "That's NOT a pillow MOM, it's an airbag!" Oh! My bad!! Caden loved being pushed around at mach speed and Nicholas was happy to please. And he kept safety in mind to boot! That's my boy!!

Nicholas aka the Cab Driver....

Caden, the "easy (to please) rider."

FASTER...FASTER!!!

"Umm, THAT way please!!" "All done, thank you!"

2 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

Cute!

Now I have that song going through my head...thanks a lot!! :)

Stefanie said...

Sorry! If it's any consolation it's been going through my head all day long, too!