We love our new neighborhood. We have been blessed with very nice neighbors and lots of kids Nicholas' age (but that doesn't slow Jack down any). We live in a huge gated community (guards and all) and our backyard overlooks the 12th hole on the golf course. No complaints here! The boys love being able to ride their bikes, scooters, strollers (hey, Cade likes being outside too) etc. right out in front of our house. We have always lived on busy streets before and the boys have never been able to play out front. Ever! So, this has been quite an adventure. Our next door neighbor, Spencer, gave Nicholas his old bike about 3 days after we moved in and they've been bike ridin' buds ever since.
Yes, I know I'm cute...thank you very much!!
The "do rag" is actually more functional than fashionable (his helmet scratches his head!) But, I think he looks pretty darn cool in it if I do say so myself!
Yes, I DO have my license! I have a license to CHILL!!









0 Shout Outs:
Post a Comment