Friday, September 12, 2008

Another episode of "My big helper!!"

This was just too cute not to share! Caden woke up from his nap this afteroon and was a bit fussy. Well, Jack was going to help cheer him up by giving him a toy or two to play with. He did get quiet for a bit and then started crying again but this time with more urgency. This is the scene I found when I entered the room!

How in the heck am I supposed to get out of here?

2 Shout Outs:

Clayton Corner said...

Love the Frogs!!! The boys sure are cuties!

Stefanie said...

Thanks!! I thought the frogs just screamed "BOY", although I'm pretty sure you'll never actually find a frog in any of my boys' pockets. They're not really into bugs and such (thank you Peepah!). We're still waiting for more pictures to go up on your blog!! Tick tock tick tock....