Our sweet baby Cade is one!! Happy Birthday Caden!! We had a little birthday party for Caden this past Saturday. We fired up the grill and had some burgers and hotdogs and then we had some delicious birthday cake. Yummo!! Caden LOVED his cake...who wouldn't love 27lbs of sugary frosting? He especially loved finger painting (himself) with all of that red frosting. He is one happy boy with all of his new toys and I'm one happy mommy with all of his new clothes. Thank you everyone for sharing this special time with us and we look forward to many many more.
Aunt Haley and the giggling birthday boy!!

Caden and Jared sporting their "party hats."
Uncle Eric
Jackson trying to help Cade open a gift.
Hey, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!
Hmm, how do I get these down?
What did they say this was called?
Couldn't you just eat him up??
Enjoying a nice warm bath with one of his new toys. So, why does he still have that old duck in his mouth? I guess one will never know!!





4 Shout Outs:
Oh my goodness that child is too stinkin' cute!! Love the finger painting with cake! Who needs clothes when you have large amounts of frosting? Please give the birthday boy a hug from me!!!
Happy Birthday Caden!! Love the pics!! Nice blog too!!
Happy Birthday Caden! It doesn't seem like a year already. He is soooo cute! (Just like his Peepah!)
Caden looks pretty good in frosting. I want to know who got him out of the highchair? Happy Birthday little Caden. Grandma and Peepaw love you very much.
Post a Comment