Well, it's some sort of crush anyway!! Nicholas handed me this wadded up ball of paper yesterday after school. He said he found it sitting on his chair in his classroom. I'm quite sure it was a nice crisp sheet of paper when he found it and he turned it into a wad in about 1.2 seconds with nothin' but trashcan in mind. But, he somehow managed to just stuff it away and ended up sharing it with me and now I'm sharing it with the world (well, a very tiny portion of it anyway.) I guess our kids do eventually have to grow up and crushes do develop but I'm just not ready for that yet. This seems harmless enough as it was an "anonymous" note and he doesn't have a clue (typical boy, I guess) as to whom it might have come from.





2 Shout Outs:
ME! It came from ME! Aunt Jenny loves you, Nicholas!!
No, seriously, how cute is that? And I totally agree, I would be so NOT READY to deal with it!
That reminds me of a note that Jacob got when he was in the 1st grade. I of course saved it. It's just so cute. Ooohhh the innocense. Tell Nicholas that we all love him too!
Post a Comment