Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. My boys had a blast! Caden and I stayed home and answered the door for trick or treaters while Jeff and the boys went trick or treating. They both came back with a bag full of goodies. Caden (and the carpet) enjoyed their first sucker. Could life get any better than this? If you're of the trick or treating age...probably not. But as for me? I'll be putting away the pumpkins and starting the hunt for the pilgrims. Let the holiday fun begin!!

Look at that cute little monkey sitting in the grass. He's about as fond of the grass as his is of his tights! If you don't want the little bugger crawling off...you simply put him in the grass!
The trick or treating crew!!
"You guys have DEFINITELY been holding out on me!!"
"Mom, you should taste this!"
"I'm starting to understand why Nicholas and Jackson have been so excited all day. This 'Halloween' thing ROCKS!!!"

1 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

CUTE!!!

Yep, that candy is something else, Caden! Enjoy your sucker! (And try not to share with the carpet)