Grandma and Peepaw sent the boys these cool t-shirts (they even GLOW in the dark.) SWEET!! They are going to enjoy wearing them this month. The older two slept in their shirts last night. I guess it's cool to have your own built in night light. But, first Nicholas had to drape the shirts over the lamp (shhh, don't tell the fire chief!) so that they could be nice and glow-y. It did save us a couple of minutes this morning as Nicholas was pretty much already ready for school when he got out of bed. Well, I better go fire up the washer because I'm quite sure they'll want to wear these again day after tomorrow. Thank you Grandma and Peepaw!!







2 Shout Outs:
Hey Stef,
Thanks for the great time tonight!! It was good to see you guys! I love the t-shirts. It's a great time of year.
See you soon,
Jill
Love the shirts on the boys. I'm so glad they liked them.
Post a Comment