Friday, November 14, 2008

Did you know....

that it's International Babywearing Week? I didn't either! What is that you might ask?! It's wonderful! It allows your baby to see, touch, smell, and hear you. It makes your baby happier and more alert. It promotes cuddle time. It frees up your hands. The list goes on and on.....

Have you worn your baby this week?

3 Shout Outs:

Jenny said...

Love, love, LOVE that color and print! Is it a Hotsling? I need one more like that...I have a ring sling and it just doesn't get tight enough for me to feel like Josiah is really secure "hands-free" now that he sits up in it. I have a pattern for a wrap I want to make, but just haven't gotten around to it yet...hmmm, maybe you'll inspire me!

John and Jill said...

Yes, Yes, Yes I have worn my baby this week. In fact he is my favorite accessory! I don't know what I'll do when he gets to big to wear. I guess I'll just have to have another one!

Stefanie said...

Jen, my sling is a Puj Baby sling and I love it. I do like the colors as well. I, too, am nervous with the ring type slings. I'd hate for my kiddo to "slip" out. Make your sling...you'll love it!

Jill, I love the "favorite accessory" line. He goes with absolutely everything and the lovely scent he provides can't be beat even with dryer sheets! I guess you will just have to have another, and another, and another...