Caden has finally started to take unassisted steps. Baby steps. He is sooo proud. And cute. In fact, he is so excited about this whole "walking" thing that he practically runs once he gets going. We were having a "family movie night" this evening and he was walking up a storm so I ran and grabbed the camera. We watched Polar Express (the first of many times this holiday season), Cade loved all of the music and especially the end with Santa Claus. Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!!
Look who's walking!!
"Oh my gosh, Daddy!...look it's Santa!!"
Clapping for the Big Guy in Red!!
"Mommy, here I come!"






2 Shout Outs:
Well, now it really gets fun. It will be even harder to keep up with him. The pictures are really cute of him seeing Santa on the TV. I am somewhat surprised that Nick would let his picture be made in his boxer shorts. Modesty is so fleeting.
Hey! Why'd ya have to point that out? He didn't even realize he was in the picture. Caden has a newfound freedom. Keeps me busy!!
Post a Comment