We had a lovely Thanksgiving celebration with the family yesterday. A celebration of family. Mom and Dad, you'll be able to experience the "celebration" first hand when you come out for Christmas! *wink wink* While we are thankful that the cost of crude oil is on a rapid decline, I was not so thankful that the cost of peanut oil is currently on the rise. Sixty bucks for a 5 gallon jug of peanut oil? Seriously, folks! So, I prepared my first ever roasted turkey and couldn't even taste the durn thing...um, that was due to a cold not a lack of seasoning! I plan on tasting some good food at Christmas though. We have so many things to be thankful for and I thought I'd share a few...
Jack is thankful Pop brought his cool new truck so that he and his cousins could "hang out" in it and even watch a movie while parked in our driveway. Good Times!!
Nicholas is thankful for Jessica and Jenna. They obviously love him VERY much.
Nicholas, Jackson and Caden are thankful for their Pop!!
Jeff is thankful that he didn't have to carve the turkey. Thanks, Pop!
Caden is VERY thankful for that piece of glass that is separating him from those big dogs!!
And Jared is thankful for Caden's gentle touch!! Caden is showing Jared where his "nose" is.





2 Shout Outs:
I'm glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!! I had no idea peanut oil was that expensive! It's a good thing I don't fry my turkey...of course, a turkey fryer sitting in my apartment dining room would probably violate several fire codes...
Your pictures are great! Oh, and I thought everyone was coming HERE for Christmas!!! :)
Christmas in New York would be fun, wouldn't it? Are you going to take the boys ice skating? We're going to take the boys sledding. That should be fun. We're also going to go to San Franciso for the day the weekend before Christmas. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment