Well, we did it! We actually did it!! We put up our Christmas tree last night. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but we won't let the tree prevent us from enjoying some turkey! We're only a week earlier than normal and I do feel a tad bit cheated because Thanksgiving is falling so late this year. The boys helped me put some of the decorations on but they each have their own trees in their room and they can decorate theirs however they want to. It's hard for me to not reposition ornaments when I walk through their room but so far so good (it has only been 24 hrs though.)







2 Shout Outs:
Okay, that little boy is seriously cute! Really!! I mean, he's almost as cute as MY little boys! ;)
Enjoy your tree!! I'm not sure when we'll get ours up...we're going REAL this year since Jeremy didn't want to try to store our tree here...we left it in the back of the attic in Austin. Hopefully it won't kill our allergies!!
Caden is absolutely adorable. Where are the other two helpers? I am jealous that you have your tree up already. I wish I could just wriggle my nose and it would be done. I don't have the enthusiastic helpers like you have.
Post a Comment