The Christmas holiday season is all about baking, eating, caroling, decorating, and gingerbread house making! And a whole lot more. Earlier this evening we put on some Christmas music and flung frosting all over the kitchen table. It was so much fun! And the house turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I'd buy it!! But it may be a wee bit small for our family of five.











2 Shout Outs:
My boys so want to do gingerbread houses this year! We were looking through a magazine an they got all excited about the gingerbread houses. Mine would NEVER last sitting out as a decoration like yours, though...at least not that low...Joey would have that thing eaten in a heartbeat as soon as our backs were turned!
I made one of these with Audrey last year---made my college-age nephew come over and help. What a mess we made but what fun we had. Not sure how much icing and candy ended up on the house---Audrey ate the candy and Chris and I wore the icing!!!!
Post a Comment