Three Wonderful Boys!!!
This video is hysterical. How in the world did you find the format to do it? It is really clever.
I had no idea you could make one with more than 4 elves!!! Have they changed the format, or was I just not able to find that last year? That is too funny...off to go check it out...there may be an elf dance on MY blog, soon! :)
I had no idea that you guys were such great dancers!!! Who knew??!!Great job!
Love it, love it, love it! So cute! You guys need an agent--oohh, you should go on Dancing with the Stars!
Post a Comment
4 Shout Outs:
This video is hysterical. How in the world did you find the format to do it? It is really clever.
I had no idea you could make one with more than 4 elves!!! Have they changed the format, or was I just not able to find that last year? That is too funny...off to go check it out...there may be an elf dance on MY blog, soon! :)
I had no idea that you guys were such great dancers!!! Who knew??!!
Great job!
Love it, love it, love it! So cute! You guys need an agent--oohh, you should go on Dancing with the Stars!
Post a Comment